2. Sometimes, it's a little more than fantasizing.
3. Sometimes, I make appointments to go visit ranches and meet horses.
4. August 25, thank you for asking.
5. This weekend is Lamb Days, and this time I am not missing the Friday Night talent show. No, Siree. I am very much looking forward to my annual lamb burger body cleanse. I am anxious about seeing people I know. Or used to know. Or people who didn't much care for me.
6. As a 5th-9th grader, I was very much like Drew Barrymore. You either get her, or you don't. Only I wasn't charming, I was high strung. And slightly unkempt.
7. As all proper 4H girls ought to be.
8. In 8 days, my whole family will be in Utah for one weekend, which has not happened since our wedding, and I don't really count that, because I was just the tiniest bit
9. In 11 days, I am leaving for Minneapolis for a conference, and while I think it will be great, I feel like I am on slightly shaky ground right now to be away from my home, my family, and the 24 hour streaming Olympic coverage I would be getting from our Centurylink bundle of satellite and internets.
10. What I'm saying is, I'm not sure how much I will be seeing of Minneapolis.
11. If one more person complains on Facebook about someone "spoiling" the new Batman movie, I'm going to give up Facebook. I'm sorry someone ruined your movie. You know what else ruins movies? People being murdered while they're watching a movie. Use your brains.
12. I am totally not seeing that movie.
13. Sorry that 11 and 12 were not funny numbers. But they are still true.
14. I am beyond delighted that Mayim Bialik of Blossom fame was nominated for an Emmy for her portrayal of Amy Farrah Fowler on the Big Bang Theory. No one else could play that part better than she does.
15. Today is one of my best and oldest friend's birthdays. I always thought that it was SPECTACULAR that he was born the same day as the moon landing. He is the sort of person who is always taking many small, arduous steps, that I believe will one day be for the great and profound benefit of mankind. Unless he sells out to become a litigator for Pfizer. It's up in the air, but he knows I believe in him. Happy birthday, Buttface.
16. I need a new favorite summer song, y'all. Make some suggestions. You may not suggest: Adele, Chris Brown, or Gotye.
17. Lacey and I still Bachateloretting. Finale on Sunday!
18. I recently made her this, in celebration of her favorite contestant:
19. What an awkward number to stop at.