1. Sometimes at my job, I stumble onto the public blogs of total strangers. If they are really good, I revisit them later on my own time. CREEPER.
2. I have a cuticle issue. Actually, it wasn't an issue for me, but it's an issue for Dan, so now it's an issue. I ought to have G photograph my cuticle issue for his hands project.
3. I struggle with the fact that my coworkers' TV tastes are profoundly higher than mine. Because, you know, I love the Bachelor. I do. I really do.
4. That probably needed its own confession line.
5. Bless me father, for I have watched the Bachelor and enjoyed it.
6. EVEN THE BACHELOR PAD. (AKA, the Eighth Deadly Sin. Deadly to your BRAINZ anyway.)
7. I live on a diet composed almost exclusively of carbs. cream of wheat, english muffins, pad thai, and a cookie. That's what I ate yesterday. oh, and some juice? And a red bull? Is that a carb? Paleo Diets are for Pets.
8. "Is butter a carb?"
9. I get on the KSL Classifieds to look at horses for sale EVERY DAY. It's a lunchtime ritual.
10. I have a favorite person to sit next to on the bus. She keeps a cooking blog, and has a kindle. We don't speak, I just admire her.
11. Despite our need to save for stuff, all I really want is to spend all our money on a kiln.
12. sculpy and easy-bake oven aren't going to keep Dan entertained forever.
13. I'm feeling relieved that I don't have to decorate the house for Christmas, because we'll be in Baltimore.
14. I don't like the number 14.
15. I like the new Coldplay album, and I refuse to feel ashamed about my taste level.
16. It's 8am. time to work!