I pride myself on the fact that, despite my utterly frivolous ambitions, I do not have one magic gold plated and laminated bucket list. It is a list which grows and flourishes and even ebbs occasionally, when life and feelings change. Here is today's list:
1. Get my equine therapy certification.
2. Own a mobile business (food truck, art truck, music truck, what have you).
3. Write and publish a children's book.
4. Learn the guitar and write a song.
5. Pursue this mixed media art installation I've been tossing around in my head awhile.
6. Live in New York.
7. Re-discover my Spanish skills.
8. Create a night of art, food and music to give me and my girlfriends an excuse to wear/buy a cocktail dress.
9. Fix up a house worthy of someone's love and my wacky but heartfelt aesthetic.
10. Learn how to make my own green tea latte.
11. Live in Red Rock country someday.
12. Find a job that lights me.
13. Spend several weeks on an equine pilgrimage in Mongolia.
14. Please God.
15. Own a dishwasher.
16. Knit two gloves that actually look the same.